Get listed on the Food and Farm Finder
Registration for the Washington Food & Farm Finder is intended for owners and operators of local farms, food businesses, and local food systems organizations in Washington State. Once you’ve registered an account, you’ll have the ability to add your location(s) to the Food & Farm Finder, and edit them whenever you like.
Listings are currently Free.
We ask that:
Each farm or fisher creating a listing pledges that it:
- Is locally owned and operated in Washington State.
- Sells products that they have grown or helped produce on their farm, or fish that they have caught in waters bordering Washington, Canada or Alaska.
Each food business creating a listing pledges that it:
- Is locally owned and operated in Washington State
- Purchases from at least two (2) local producers in Washington State on a monthly basis
- Pledges to shift 10% of their food budgets to more local products
Each organization creating a listing pledges that it:
- Is a non-profit organization based in Washington State whose mission is to contribute to a sustainable food system
- Will link to the Washington Food & Farm Finder on their organization’s website